PROTECT YOUR BELONGINGS!
Whether you’re renting an apartment, a house or a condo, you should really have Renter’s Insurance.
Some landlords are now requiring their tenants to purchase a policy but it’s actually in your best interest. Your landlord has a homeowners policy, why should you have a tenant’s policy? Well, your landlord’s policy only covers the physical structure you’re living in. If something were to happen to the home, the landlord would be covered to fix or rebuild the structure, however, it does NOT cover any of your personal belongings within the home.
Just imagine, a fire rips through your building and you’ve lost everything. Do you have the money to replace your belongings? Even if it doesn’t seem like you have a lot, everything adds up like your clothing, furniture, electronics, jewelry, musical or sporting equipment etc. That is where Renter’s Insurance comes into play.
Here are just some things that Renter’s Insurance can cover:
- Damage to personal property from fire or wind
- Personal Liability in the event you are sued over accidental injury to others who are at your place
- Accidental damage to property of others in your care
- Living expenses if you are forced to live elsewhere while your apartment is being repaired
- Identity Theft
- Food Spoilage in the event of an extended power loss
We can help you determine which Company offers just the right coverage you’re looking for. The best part is that Renter’s Insurance is much less expensive than a traditional Homeowner’s policy.